2014 was a year full of many ups and downs. It had its good times and bad times. However, through it all it is important to see the blessing we have received and to remember the lessons we have learned. Here are the 14 lessons I learned in 2014:
1. Relationships change. I am a firm believer that some relationships are for a season, a reason or for a lifetime and it is very few relationships that last a lifetime. Although, some people may be in your life for long periods of time that does not mean they belong there. Ridding yourself of toxic relationships and one sided relationships opens up room for people, who can add value to your life.
2. Just because he meets all your standards on paper does not mean you will have chemistry or he is the one.
3. Be purposeful in your actions. Things do not just happen, especially accomplishments, fantasies and dreams. Know what you want and set out to do it. Do not be passive in your approach to accomplishing what your heart desires.
4. People who truly want to be in your life will make time to be in your life. Everybody has the same 24 hours. So no one is too busy to make time for the things they really want.
5. Laughter is the best medicine.
6. Packaging can be misleading. Opportunities and people come in your life at unexpected times and in unexpected packages. Do not turn down an opportunity because it did not come as you thought it would come. Do not turn love away just because the person does not look as you think they should. Be open to the possibilities.
7. Do not argue with a fool. You will only feel like a fool at the end.
8. Treat everyone gently because you never know what impact you are having on someone else’s life.
9. Five pair of black pumps is not necessary.
10. People are not replaceable, just the roles they hold.
11. Do not feel bad if you change your mind. Stay true to your desires.
12. Do not be afraid to ask for what you want. Even if they say no, at least you tried and you are no worse off than before.
13. People, who cannot accept you when you are having bad times, will not be able to accept you when you are having good times.
14. Not everyone will get your journey but that is okay because it is your journey.
I hope to take these lessons in 2015 and make it even better than 2014. I feel especially blessed that I have made it to another year. For 2015 I hope to bring positive and good vibes to others.
If you need help tapping into your inner Goddess contact Cupid’s Planner to learn more about our relationship and intimacy coaching services. We specialize in the empowerment and sexual freedom of women. Also do not forget to like us on Facebook and to follow us on Twitter.