15 Lessons Learned in 2015
I hope that 2016 has been a fabulous year for you thus far. We here at Cupid’s Planner wanted to give you a special thank you to all of our loyal followers. 2015 was an intriguing year for us. We hosted our first women’s retreat, Empowered Women Summit, where women learned about money, beauty, business, goal setting and our favorite, sexual health. We also launched four new workshops: Inner Goddess Workshop, Aphrodite’s Workshop, Mindfulness Training Workshop and a Mother And Daughter Workshop.
As we move into the New Year it is important that we take the lessons we learned from 2015 and implement them in 2016. For repeating the same behavior and expecting different results, would be the true definition of insanity.
Here are 15 Lessons from 2015:
1. Gently provide advice without appearing bossy or judgmental.
2. Small steps lead to big changes.
3. Do not try to understand other’s relationship problems. They are not meant for you to understand or fix.
4. Try to be helpful, but do not overextend yourself. You do not need to prove your loyalty to anyone through favors.
5. Sometimes it takes years for you to recognize the pain someone has caused you, but once you recognize it you can start the healing process.
6. The healing process begins by recognizing that bad things sometimes happen to good people.
7. Stress can be detrimental to your health, both mentally and physically.
8. You can find love in unexpected places.
9. Sometimes the people you expect to be happy for you will not, but do not be upset with them, because they are not happy with their selves.
10. Extend the offer, even if you do not think it is a good offer. You never know who would be willing to work with you.
11. Do not invest time or energy in relationships or things you really do not want. Instead continue to prepare yourself for the things you really want.
12. Sometimes you need to be vulnerable first to show others how to be vulnerable with you. You are not the only one afraid of being misunderstood.
13. People can only support you in the manner they know how and expecting more will set you up for disappointment.
14. If you are not happy with something change it. Complaining about it will not change it.
15. Keep your eye on your main goal and if you have to take a little s*** in between, just smile, until you reach your goal. Do not get distracted by the bulls***.
2015 overall was a good year. It was filled with many ups and downs, but what we must do with each and every year is take the lessons learned from it and implement them in future years. We must be mindful that everyday is a new day. You only get one life and it is up to you how you spend it.
Cupid’s Planner specializes in the self-care and sexual empowerment of women. Contact us to learn more about our relationship and intimacy coaching services. Also do not forget to like us on Facebook and to follow us on Twitter.