Sometimes it seems like your day may be nothing more than working, sleeping and eating. The days start to blend together and your head starts to feel like it is about to explode. Yes, balancing work, children, life, boyfriends, husbands, family, friends, cooking and cleaning can be a true balancing act. However, we all have to take time and be in the moment and just relax.
Here are 5 tips for taking time for yourself everyday:
1. Take 3 deep breaths every morning. Breathe in the gratitude of the new day and exhale any anxieties of the day.
2. Stop taking work home. You get paid to work 8 hours per day. Do more when you have to, but not everyday. If you have to take work home everyday, then maybe you need to spend your time more carefully at work or speak to your supervisor, so he/she can help you prioritize.
3. Eat lunch everyday at work away from your desk. Eating slow encourages loosing weight and allows you the time to enjoy your food.
4. Turn off the radio and enjoy the silence during your drive home. Clear your mind of work and take in the view, the different smells and be grateful for all the small things.
5. Resist the urge to be busy all the time. Busy does not equate to being productive. Keep a list of things you need to get done and set deadlines. Think of a plan of action and do as you planned. Prioritize and delegate tasks. You are only one person.
Everyone has the same 24 hours in the day. So do not forget to take time for yourself. You can only complete task as good as you feel. If you need help tapping into your inner goddess, contact Cupid’s Planner. We specialize in the empowerment and sexual freedom of women. Also do not forget to like us on Facebook and to follow us on Twitter.